The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched its new housing scheme named ‘DDA Housing Scheme 2022′ on 30th June 2022. Under this scheme, DDA has come up with the allotment of over 12,000 residential flats located at different location in the capital.
All the applicants can apply for this scheme via online and offline mode until 11 August as the registration for DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has been started from 30 June 2022 and the last date for submitting the application form is 11 August 2022.
DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Flats Price List & Size
Location of Flats
- Paschim Vihar
- Mukherjee Nagar
- Dilshad Garden
- Sukhdev Vihar
- Sarita Vihar
- Vasant Kunj
- Kalyan Viahr
Flats Price List
|Type of Flats||No. of Flats||Estimated Size of Flats||Estimated Price of Flats|
|LIG||11,197||28.34 to 52.63 sqm||Rs. 14.95 lakh and Rs. 28.54 lakh|
|MIG||404||64.04 to 109.88 sqm||Rs. 30.23 lakh to Rs. 70.07 lakh|
|HIG||87||77.57 to 142.46 sqm||Rs.41.62 lakh to Rs.1.40 crore|
|Janta||384||18.85 to 30.45 sqm||Rs.6.68 lakh to Rs.15.15 lakh|
DDA Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The Age of Applicant should be 18 years and he/she must be a citizen of India only.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
- One person can submit only one application.
- Both husband & wife can apply separately, but if both are successful then only one can retain a flat.
1. Axis Bank
2. Central Bank of India
3. HDFC Bank
4. Kotak Mahindra Bank
5. ICICI Bank
6. IDBI Bank
7. State Bank of India
8. Yes Bank
- Self Attested Copy of PAN Card
- Proof Of Residence (Self Attested Copy of Passport, Government Identity Card, Ration Card, Driving Licence, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill. House Tax Receipt, Bank Pass Book, CGHS Card or Aadhar Card).
- Self-attested copy of Bank Pass Book/Statement of Account mentioned in the Application Form for the last one year or a copy of Income Tax Return(s) filed for the Financial Year 2015-16 i.e. the assessment year 2016-17. It should be ensured that the concerned Banks has followed KYC norms of Reserve Bank of India in respect of such amount.
- All other information are mentioned in scheme brochure.
Applying Procedure for DDA Housing Scheme 2022
The eligible and interested applicants can apply for this scheme via both online and offline mode.
Online Mode: Applicants have to visit the official website of DDA. Click on ‘DDA Housing Scheme 2022’. Then the links of get 8 authorized Bank Website will appear click on any of them to apply for the scheme.
Offline Mode: Applicants can fill offline application form by purchasing Brochure/Application Form from the DDA Sale Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi or designated Banks by paying Rs. 200/-.
Duly filled the application form to be submitted at the same designated bank along with registration amount.
Go to the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Link and Use These Bank Links to Fill Application Form.
Take a Look of Registration Form: Register yourself before apply and create your login ID and Password.
Important Dates & Links for Apply:
Scheme Opens: 30 June 2022 || Scheme Closes: 11 August 2022
For More Information Use DDA Helpline Number
Applicants can contact the authority by visiting Director (Housing)-ll, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023, and you can also contact at the Telephone number at 011-24690723 Applicants can dial Toll-Free Number: 1800-110332.